Benefits of being on the Science Warehouse Network…
- Buyers have a single eMarketplace to visit rather than several different Supplier websites
- All purchases go through a single controlled channel
- Preferred Suppliers are highlighted, so off-contract/maverick spend is reduced and even eliminated
- Hosted catalogues, PunchOuts or structured RFQs are utilised instead of phone calls, faxes and intermittent emails
- cXML integration for orders and invoices – consistent instant order feeds on approval
- Immediate invoice matching for Buyers means that Suppliers are often paid quicker
- Product and service information, availability and pricing are maintained by Suppliers, not manually keyed by Buyers
- Significant reduction in errors and downstream matching issues when the right product/service is purchased at the right price, at the right time
- One formal business process to support many Buyers, instead of variable informal ones per Buyer
- One channel to sell through instead of many erratic ones for the same Buyers
Customer Service / Account Management
- Contract compliance and best practice
- Cost and resource involved in procurement is reduced, allowing Buyers and Suppliers to concentrate on targeting/eliminating maverick spend and increasing compliance and preferred Supplier throughput
- Suppliers and Buyers benefit from increased Buyer visibility, compliance to contracts, process efficiency, quicker payment and fewer issues/exceptions
New Business Opportunities
- Procurement administrators are pushed towards the Supplier Network when they are looking to engage with new Suppliers
- Increased visibility within a Buyers’ eMarketplace and searchable products and catalogues means many Suppliers gain new business from within an existing account
- Suppliers benefit from greater visibility with new Buyers and the ability to be up and running quickly with new Buyers
Register on the Science Warehouse Supplier Network - UK and Ireland Register on the Science Warehouse Supplier Network - Australia
Our team are here to share our learning and insights with you.
Time never stands still and neither does our willingness to find better ways of doing things.
Do you need to Save Time for your Procurement Team with a Central Repository for Tendering and Contract Approval Activity?
Procurement functions are continually challenged by the need to implement procedural
On 25th – 27th March, Science Warehouse will be a sponsor delegate at the British
Advanced has today acquired Science Warehouse, a British developer of Cloud-based
Do you need to Save Time for your Procurement Team with a Central Repository for Tendering and Contract Approval Activity?Read more
Get in touch to find out how we can help your organisation.
Our team are ready and would like to speak to you, to understand more about your organisation and how we can help you achieve your goals.Contact us